Looking forward to it being my Birthday month, in December.
That usually means I am either gifted a certificate from one of my favorite places. Or, I can take some Birthday Cash right down to spend on some items that I simply Cannot. Live. Without.
1. Ocean Salt: Best face scrub ever.
2. Porridge Soap: Smells like the best bowl of oatmeal, with fresh cream and raw sugar. For washing that salt off.
3. Ro’s Argan: Don’t know/care if I am using this correctly. Trust me. Best facial moisturizer. And that scent…
4. Rose Jam Shower Gel: Because you might as well smell like a rose all over.
5. Popcorn Lip Scrub: A sweet and salty exfoliator. What a way to buff those lips!
6. Honey Trap Lip Balm: Use after the lip scrub to get a Caramel Corn effect. AND the softest kisser, ever.
* * *
Sometimes this seems like a bit of a splurge. But as the products last forever and it makes me happy on a daily basis. I truly consider this a necessary expense. Good. Stuff.
And trust me. I feel (and smell) delicious. What a great way to start a wonderful day?